Our signature 15 hour votive candles with tapered sides are crafted of unscented wax. These fragrance-free candles are very popular with people who are allergic to candle scents. Compression molded and made of clean-burning paraffin wax, these votive candles have an optimum burn time of 15 hours. They are to be used in candle holders (sold separately). Ideal for weddings, restaurants, home décor, spas, religious events, sweet sixteens or on holidays, they work very well as centerpieces and accent.
- SIZE & MAKE: 15 hour white Tapered votives, Sold by the case. Each case includes 4 boxes of 36 votives. Total 144 votives; fits most standard candle holders; Made in the USA; carefully packed to prevent damage.
Top diameter: 1 3/4 Inches
Bottom diameter: 1 7/16 Inches
Height: 1 7/8 Inches inches in height
- CLEAN BURNING: These quality candles are crafted with paraffin wax and lead-free cotton wicks. They are dripless and smokeless.
- VERSATILE DECOR: ideal for home décor; restaurants; hotels; weddings and religious events; these beautiful votive candles are best sellers in the floral supply, home décor, and wedding planning industry. From home decorators, to event planners, a high quality traditional votive candle is always put to good use. White votive candles are perfect for all season candle decoration, holiday décor.
- LONG-LASTING: Enjoy up to 15 hours of warm ambient light burn time for everyday use as well as emergency survival candles great for power outages, on patio and deck tables or in the dining room for romantic candle lit dinners and special occasions.
- FRAGRANCE-FREE: a great choice for people who suffer from allergies or sensitivities to scents and perfume
- BURN TIME: 14.50 to 16.00 Hours
- Party, Decoration, Weddings, Christmas, Church candles, Power Outages, Aromatherapy, outdoor Patio Ambience, Restaurant Tables , Luminary Candles, Restaurants Candles, Baby Shower, Parties, Aromatherapy, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Centerpieces and other special occasions.
- The wick on the top of these candles comes slightly bent sideways or laying flat on the candle, and there is a purpose for that. Just place it in the holder, THEN pull up the wick to light it.
- If the wick straightens itself out on top in the first minute of burning, causing the bottom to fall out, which in turn causes the candle to extinguish itself, what can do? Hold a match under the tin circle bottom for a few seconds allowing it to melt into the bottom of the candle's wax. That will then hold the wick firmly in place for the life of the candle.
- Pour a small layer of water in the bottom of the candle holder, just enough to cover the bottom glass. This makes it so much easier to pull the melted wax out once the candle has finished burning.
*Be sure to find to right votive holder for our 10 hour votive candles. The flame of the candle must stay below the rim of the holder to adhere to fire safety standards.
Straight sided votives for use with votive holders. All of our votive are compression molded and made of clean burning paraffin wax. Great for decoration and restaurant lighting.
Buy in bulk and save with all our selection of high quality products.