Our signature straight-sided 15 hour votive candles are crafted of unscented white wax. These fragrance-free candles are very popular with people who are allergic to candle scents. Compression molded and made of clean-burning paraffin wax, these votive candles have an optimum burn time of 15 hours. They are to be used in candle holders (sold separately). Ideal for weddings, restaurants, home décor, spas, religious events, sweet sixteens or on holidays, they work very well as centerpieces and accent. Available in a set of 36, 144 and 288 candles, a bulk order is sure to meet your design needs. All candles purchased are made with quality and your satisfaction guaranteed. We offer classic designs for functional and decorative purposes. With our selection of pillar candles, tealights, votives and floating candles, you can add a ambient décor to every space and occasion. Made in the USA.
- CLEAN BURNING: These quality candles are crafted with cotton core wicks and paraffin wax. They are smokeless candles so you can create a comforting glow.
- SIZE & MAKE: 15 Hour white votives set of 36. These votive candles are 2 inches in height and 1.5 inches in diameter. They fit standard candle holders, luminary bags or lantern. Made in the USA. They are professionally packed to arrive safe and quickly. Candles are packaged in a strong box to ensure you get them in perfect condition. Available in a set of 36, 144 and case of 288 candles.
- BURN TIME: 14 to 15 hours with Votive Holders
- VERSATILE DECOR: These attractive bright white candles tall votives are commonly used as: party favors, emergency light for power outages, aromatherapy, outdoor patio ambience, restaurant tables etc. Because of its extended burn-time, These and all of D'light Online votive candles can be re-used numerous times.
- FRAGRANCE-FREE: A great choice for people who suffer from allergies or sensitivities to scents and perfumes.
- LONG-LASTING: Enjoy up to 15 hours of warm ambient light burn time for everyday use as well as emergency survival candles great for power outages, on patio and deck tables or in the dining room for romantic candle lit dinners and special occasions.
- Party, Decoration, Weddings, Christmas, Church candles, Emergency Candles, Luminary Candles, Restaurants Candles, Baby Shower, Parties, Aromatherapy, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Centerpieces and other special occasions.
- The wick on the top of these candles comes slightly bent sideways or laying flat on the candle, and there is a purpose for that. Just place it in the holder, THEN pull up the wick to light it.
- If the wick straightens itself out on top in the first minute of burning, causing the bottom to fall out, which in turn causes the candle to extinguish itself, what can do? Hold a match under the tin circle bottom for a few seconds allowing it to melt into the bottom of the candle's wax. That will then hold the wick firmly in place for the life of the candle.
- Pour a small layer of water in the bottom of the candle holder, just enough to cover the bottom glass. This makes it so much easier to pull the melted wax out once the candle has finished burning.
*Be sure to find to right votive holder for our 15 hour votive candles. The flame of the candle must stay below the rim of the holder to adhere to fire safety standards.