- Shipping, Cancellations & Returns
Shipping, Cancellations & Returns
D'Light Online Inc Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
D'light online Inc. Stands behind all our products, the manufacturing process is to the highest standards with exacting specifications. This allows us to stand behind our products 100%. The satisfaction of our customers’ demands this level of commitment; and we strive to satisfy all our customers’ expectations.
We provide as part of this customer focused service our hassle free Return and Exchange Policy. If for any reason a customer is not satisfied with our product, and would like to return or exchange the product, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange or a return to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please have your order number handy, and then call our Customer Service department, at (800) 974-3695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our ‘Contact Us’ Form available on the website.
Please note that all returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Returns that are not accompanied by an RMA are considered Unauthorized and may not be accepted.
Return Condition: Return of any purchased items for full or partial refund or an exchange is subject to our Return Conditions.
- Items that are not defective must be returned in NEW (unopened, unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, with all the original contents included.
- There are no restocking fees for return or exchange items meeting the conditions stated in this section. For items that do not meet these conditions please see the Return Exceptions section.
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment within 7-10 days of our receipt of the return.
- Shipping charges and gift-wrapping charges are non-refundable, except in the event that D'light online incshipped you the wrong items.
- To ensure a smooth process, items must be returned shipping prepaid (unless otherwise specified), insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage. We recommend a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost in the mail.
- All charges related to the return of items to D'light online Inc. are the responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or damaged in transit to the customer, you received the wrong item, or where the fee is prohibited by law.
- D'light online Inc. is not responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error. Our full liability is limited to the refund of the purchase price of the merchandise.
- If your order was lost or damaged in transit, we may offer you a replacement or a refund in the form of the original payment method after the lost or damaged items have gone through our loss and damage investigation procedure. Replacements will be shipped by using the shipping method that customer selected on the original order.
- Items that have been used by the customer or items that have been damaged by use cannot be returned to us. We also cannot accept returns on orders where a promotional item has not been returned with the order. For example, if you bought an item that came with free extra product. These ‘extras’ must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund.
- Unauthorized returns where accepted are subject to 15% restocking fee, and must comply with the requirements of this section to be considered for a return.
- All claims for credit, shortages, dissatisfaction and/or damages must be placed within 15 days of receipt of merchandise.
Return Exceptions: There are NO returns or exchange available for the following:
- Please note that custom or personalized orders are final and there are no returns or refunds
- If an item has been used, we are unable to accept its return (e.g. a partially burned candle or a partially used box of candles).
- D'light online Inc. Gift Certificates.
- Special order items including promotional and corporate gifts merchandise.
- Unauthorized returns are subject to 15% restocking fees. Refunds will only be made to the original payment within 7-10 days of our receipt of the return.
- No refund will be issued for the items which are returned damaged or in a condition that renders it totally unusable. This means that an item must be in sellable as new condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue credit for any item that has been used, misused or damaged. We also reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 10% on returns of opened products.
Shipping and Transit:
- Customer may be charged an additional SHIPPING fee for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer's incorrect addressed entered on the order form which must refunded.
- Any order that needs to be re-shipped will be charged at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
- All shipped items are insured. Inspect your order immediately upon delivery. It is unlikely that anything will be damaged as we pack our orders well. If you detect visible physical damage or missing items, contact customer service immediately if damage has been detected.
- If you receive damaged merchandise or do not receive it at all, the carrier will need to conduct an investigation. Notify customer service immediately, within 3 days after the scheduled delivery date.
- In case of damage; DO NOT discard any shipping materials and manufacturer’s packaging. Please re-seal the damaged products using the original packaging materials. You must hold the package for at least 8 business days. If UPS does not contact you to pick-up the damaged merchandise for damage inspection, then they has opted waive the inspection and the merchandise can be discarded.
How to Return Items You Ordered:
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account using the My Account link on the top of our Website, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. Once we receive your return request we email you your RMA number and instruction on how and where to ship return item(s). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
- Please note: If you return any item that has been opened, then the return D'Light Online inc. will not be accepted and if we need to ship the items back to you, then we will have to charge additional shipping charges.
- We recommend a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost in the mail. We cannot be responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error. Our full liability is limited to the refund of the purchase price of the merchandise.
- UPS is our preferred carrier of choice for outbound and return shipments. This does not require you to solely ship with UPS You may use any shipping carrier of your choosing.
Changes and Cancellations:
We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. But please bear in mind that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we can change or cancel an order as long as the order has not yet been sent to our warehouse for fulfillment. Please have your order number handy, then call our Customer Service department, at (800) 974-3695.
The shipping company charges a $15.00 fee for an address change after a shipment is underway. If the shipping address error occurred at time of order placement by the customer during order checkout online, the customer will be subject to a $15.00 address correction for each package(s) charge posted to the credit card used on the particular order.